Microblading is the artistic technique of tattooing individual hair strokes and filling in eyebrows with pigment designed for the face. Unlike traditional tattooing, which uses a machine, microblading artists use a manual tool that allows them create soft lines that resemble brow hair. Artists hand draw each hair to match the coarseness & color of your eyebrows creating extremely life-like brows. The result you ask? A gorgeous, detailed, & natural looking set of eyebrows!
Starts at $700
2-3 Hour Service
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• How long does the procedure take for Microblading? Every client will vary in the area being covered and whether it’s your first time or you’re coming in for a touch-up. On average, Amber takes up to an hour and a half to two hours for each procedure. The total time to expect at Faux Getter for your first session (including consultation, color selection, and application) is about two hours to three hours.
• How long will my Microblading last? All services vary: Microbladed eyebrows last about 12 months for most people. Microblading requires an annual touch up to maintain the pattern that was initially created.
• What is the recovery time? There is little downtime & little to no discomfort; you can go back to work, brunch, or that special date night right after your eyebrow, eyeliner or lip procedure. Brows rarely swell, while prepare to ice your eyes and lips the day of your procedure. Until the treated area is done flaking, you'll need to avoid getting them wet, working out or wearing makeup. Microblading downtime ranges between 20-14 days.
• Is the Microblading procedure painful? Majority of our clients report little to no pain! As we are here to make your experience as pain-free as possible! We use effective topical anesthetic before the procedure to numb the affected area.. Everyone experiences pain differently, but most of our clients say the pain is mild to moderate. Even our clients that are terrified of needles have no problem with our application. A big tip to avoid unnecessary pain or swelling is to avoid alcohol and caffeine 24 hours prior to your appointment. 48 hours if you know you have more sensitive skin.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Faux Getter believes in, "team work, makes the dream work." So in order to give you the most amazing results possible, we must work together. Like any artist, we need a clean/blank canvas to begin an art piece. Listed below are a few restrictions to follow to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition, so they can create a masterpiece for you in the most excellent conditions.
PRE APPOINTMENT RESTRICTIONS:
28 DAYS PRIOR
7 DAYS PRIOR
- DO NOT get a Botox treatment
- DO NOT get a tan or a sunburn
- DO NOT get laser hair removal, tint, wax, pluck, thread, or apply any hair removal.
- DO NOT use Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams
- DO NOT apply on eyebrows any oils or sermons containing acids
48 HOURS PRIOR
- DO NOT take ibuprofen, aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, or fish oil (omega-3)
24 HOURS PRIOR
- DO NOT drink alcohol or caffeine
Get READY for your New & Gorgeous Brows by Faux Getter & Amber Garton!
THE HEALING PROCESS
* All touchup prices are determined by calculating the time since your last paid appointment (which included any paid touchup appointment)