Tired of spending too much time coloring and lining your lips everyday? Are you worried about lipstick on your teeth? Save time, feel confident, and change your life with Faux Getter's Lip Blushing. What is lip blushing you ask? Lip blushing is a semi-permanent tattoo that can enhance the color and shape of your lips. It helps give the impression of more fullness as well. This is done by depositing non-toxic, vegan pigment into your lips and along your lip line to improve the overall look. The color is subtle to give natural-looking results. Which is why we pride ourselves on creating a natural look. We want to ensure we meet your goals from enhancement to your lips color, shape, and symmetry.
New Package: $1600
(includes 1 follow-up appointment.)
Maintenance Retouch: Starting at $750
-Appointments are 90-120 minutes.
-Lip Blushing lasts 2-4 years depending on aftercare, sunscreen use and lifestyle.
-Bi-annual touch ups are mandatory maintenance. If you wait until all of the pigment is gone, we will have to start over.
Numbing used throughout the whole procedure and causes minimal to no pain.
It's very important to read pre-care instructions to reduce sensitivy prior to appointment.
6 WEEKS PRIOR
- Call doctor and ask for Valtrex if you're prone to coldsores.
- Make sure schedule appointments around events or vacations.
- Cancel all scheduled laser appointments or facials if they're a
month before or after your Lip Blushing appointment.
2 WEEKS PRIOR
- Start Valtrex 10 days prior to appointent. You'll be taking this 10 days after appointment as well, if you are prone to coldsores. IMPORTANT!
- DO NOT get filler. You will not be fully healed and additional swelling will cause distortion.
- DO NOT get a tan or a sunburn.
- DO NOT get laser hair removal, tint, wax, pluck, thread, or apply
any hair removal.
- DO NOT use Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams.
- DO NOT apply around lips any oils or serums containing acids
48 HOURS PRIOR
- DO NOT take ibuprofen, aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, or
fish oil (omega-3)
- DO NOT drink alcohol or caffeine as this will cause excessive
bleeding and sensitivity, which could lead to your brows
not healing right.
- Exfoliate lips as much as you can. Dead skin cannot be tattooed.
- HYDRATE! HYDRATE! HYDRATE!
APPOINTMENT DAY -Get READY for your New & Gorgeous Lips
by Faux Getter & Amber Garton!
Lip Blushing F.A. Q.
How long does the procedure take for Lip Blushing?
All first time procedures done at Faux Getter require two appointments (initial + 6 week touch up). Each appointment is 90-120 minutes depending on if you’re new or a returning client.
How long will my Lip Blushing last?
With proper aftercare protocols followed, your Lip Blushing will last 2-4 years depending on the person. Results always vary person to person.
What is the recovery time?
Lips vary but there can be moderate swelling, redness and bruising. It heals between 5-7 days. During the initial healing period, there should be minimal scabbing or flaking of the skin. If there is scabbing or flaking, do not pick, and allow the scab or dry skin to come off on its own. Your custom color will initially look 25-35% bolder than the final result. Trusting the healing process is important. You will be provided with a healing gloss formulated to ensure proper healing.
Is the Lip Blushing procedure painful?
Majority of our clients report little to no pain! As we are here to make your experience as pain-free as possible! We use effective topical anesthetic before the procedure to numb the affected area.. Everyone experiences pain differently, but most of our clients say the pain is mild to moderate. Even our clients that are terrified of needles have no problem with our application. A big tip to avoid unnecessary pain or swelling is to avoid alcohol and caffeine 24 hours prior to your appointment. 48 hours if you know you have more sensitive skin.