Tired of spending too much time coloring and lining your lips everyday? Are you worried about lipstick on your teeth? Save time, feel confident, and change your life with Faux Getter's Lip Blushing. What is lip blushing you ask? Lip blushing is a semi-permanent tattoo that can enhance the color and shape of your lips. It helps give the impression of more fullness as well. This is done by depositing non-toxic, vegan pigment into your lips and along your lip line to improve the overall look. The color is subtle to give natural-looking results. Which is why we pride ourselves on creating a natural look. We want to ensure we meet your goals from enhancement to your lips color, shape, and symmetry.
Initial & 6 week appt $1200
2 Hour Service
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• How long does the procedure take for Lip Blushing? Every client will vary in the area being covered and whether it’s your first time or you’re coming in for a touch-up. On average, Amber takes up to an hour and a half to two hours for each procedure. The total time to expect at Faux Getter for your first session (including consultation, color selection, and application) is about two hours to three hours.
• How long will my Lip Blushing last? All services vary: Lip Blushing last 3-5 years, depending on the person. All results vary person to person. Pre and post care are critical in how the healed outcome is for all services.
• What is the recovery time? Lips vary but there can be moderate swelling, redness and bruising. It heals between 5-7 days. During the initial healing period, there should be minimal scabbing or flaking of the skin. If there is scabbing or flaking, do not pick, and allow the scab or dry skin to come off on its own. Your custom color will initially look 25-35% bolder than the final result. Trusting the healing process is important.
• Is the Lip Blushing procedure painful? Majority of our clients report little to no pain! As we are here to make your experience as pain-free as possible! We use effective topical anesthetic before the procedure to numb the affected area.. Everyone experiences pain differently, but most of our clients say the pain is mild to moderate. Even our clients that are terrified of needles have no problem with our application. A big tip to avoid unnecessary pain or swelling is to avoid alcohol and caffeine 24 hours prior to your appointment. 48 hours if you know you have more sensitive skin.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Faux Getter believes in, "team work, makes the dream work." So in order to give you the most amazing results possible, we must work together. Like any artist, we need a clean/blank canvas to begin an art piece. Listed below are a few restrictions to follow to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition, so they can create a masterpiece for you in the most excellent conditions.
PRE APPOINTMENT RESTRICTIONS:
90 DAYS PRIOR
- DO NOT get any form of lip fillers and injections
7 DAYS PRIOR
- DO NOT get a tan or a sunburn
- DO KEEP lips exfoliated and moist, avoid them getting dry and cracked for optimal results
48 HOURS PRIOR
- DO NOT take ibuprofen, aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, or fish oil (omega-3)
24 HOURS PRIOR
- DO NOT drink alcohol or caffeine
Get READY for your New & Beautiful Lips by Faux Getter & Amber Garton!
28 DAYS PRIOR
- DO NOT get a Botox treatment
- DO NOT use Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams
THE HEALING PROCESS
WITHIN 6-8 WEEKS