With permanent lash liner you can wake up feeling refreshed! Some of us have light lashes and can never get "tight liner" to stay put throughout the day. Some of us have oily lids that causes our eyeliner to run and give us the dreaded "raccoon look". For others it's simply not being able to see as well as you used to. Whatever the reason, save time, feel confident, and change your life with Faux Getter's Lash Liner. Permanent Lash Liner is a semi-permanent tattoo that can enhance your natural lash line without looking too made up . It helps give the impression of more fullness as well. This is done by depositing non-toxic, vegan pigment along your lash line to improve the overall look. The color can be subtle to give natural-looking results. If you want to go darker in the 6 week touch up, we can! At Faux Getter we pride ourselves on creating a natural look. We want to ensure we meet your goals from enhancement to your eyes,
Initial & 6 week appt $800
1.5 Hour Service
Mild- No Pain
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• How long does the procedure take for Lash Liner? Every client will vary in the area being covered and whether it’s your first time or you’re coming in for a touch-up. On average, Amber takes up to an hour and a half to two hours for each procedure. The total time to expect at Faux Getter for your first session (including consultation, color selection, and application) is an hour and a half.
• Can I wear contacts after the procedure? You will need to remove your contacts before the procedure. So be sure to bring a pair of glasses with you following the procedure. Do not wear contacts for the first 3 days post procedure.
• Can I have lash extensions on before my procedure? Please be sure to remove your lash extensions prior to procedure. They may not be worn during the procedure. We recommend that you have your lash extensions removed at least 1 week prior to your appointment to avoid any possible reaction to the removal solution. Please avoid any lash extensions until the procedure is complete, along with the Touch Up. You will have to wait at least 2 weeks post procedure to have lash extensions reapplied.
• How soon can I wear makeup following the procedure? You will not be able to wear ANY mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, lash curlers or false eyelashes for at least 7 days post procedure to prevent any risk of infection to the eyelid.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Faux Getter believes in, "team work, makes the dream work." So in order to give you the most amazing results possible, we must work together. Like any artist, we need a clean/blank canvas to begin an art piece. Listed below are a few restrictions to follow to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition, so they can create a masterpiece for you in the most excellent conditions.
PRE APPOINTMENT RESTRICTIONS:
30 DAYS PRIOR
48 HOURS PRIOR
24 HOURS PRIOR
- DISCONTINUE the use of ALL eyelash growth enhancement products
- DO NOT tint or perm your lashes within 48 hours of your appointment
- DO NOT take blood thinning medications/products as listed below. Avoid fish oil, Vitamin E Oil, alcohol, flax, ibuprofen (Advil, Aspirin, Aleve) or any medication that thins the blood 24 hours prior to your microblading appointment. Prescription Blood thinners, Anti-Coagulants, & Anti-Plaque medication: please contact your physician to discuss discontinuing your medication for 3-5 days prior to your procedure.
Get READY for your New eye liner by Faux Getter & Amber Garton!
THE HEALING PROCESS
WITHIN 6-8 WEEKS